Owner (sixth generation), Kusatsu-Tei
Head Chef, Kusatsu-Tei
- 3-18-10 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032
- Tel. 03-6458-1932
Lunch 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
Dinner 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm (last order 7:30 pm)
Opened for lunch box pick-ups: 11：30 a.m. - 19：00 p.m.
- Closed: Sunday evenings/Mondays
Counter seating is available for seven guests.
Private booths are available for two to 10 guests.
View company profile
Kusatsu-Tei Co., Ltd.
- Established: November 1, 2018
- Capital: 10 million yen
- Head office: 5-6-4 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- Chairman and Representative Director: Osamu Nemoto
- President and Representative Director: Naoto Abiko
- Lines of business:
- Restaurant/bar, Japanese-style inn, hotel, and Japanese-style restaurant businesses
- Bento, prepared-dish, and catering businesses
- Snacks business
- Senior-citizen services, etc.
Please make a reservation in advance to ensure the best service.
When making the reservation, please inform our staff if there are any ingredients you would prefer not to be served or if you have any food allergies.
For the time being, we will only open for take-out, lunch, and dinner reservations.
Please make your reservations at least 2 days in advance.
Make the reservations by Ikyu.com(一休.com), TableCheck, or calling us directly.